Friday 10 June 2011

Featured on Vasantham together with my Pal Yahssir!

Hi Guys,

This video link features about 4 mins worth of interview from Yahssir and myself. Am grateful for Yahssir's faith in my ability to contribute towards his meaningful humanistic films. Will probably blog more about film making in the future. Below I have recommended my favorite book on script writing.  The title is STORY. Its by ROBERY MCKEE. A SUPER DUPER  useful for film script writing, essay writing. I am planning to go for Robert's training program. If anybody else is keen lemme know.


 FOR THE TELEVISION INTERVIEW :  Click here :  Featured on Vasantham TAMIL interview


<a href='http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/episode-22/1tn14nqhy?src=v5%3Ashare%3Av5%3Ashare%3Apermalink%3A%3A&from=sharepermalink-v5%3Ashare%3Apermalink' target='_new' title='Episode 22' >Video: Episode 22</a>

And the short film is here: Click this  CAN HOPE
Its in Tamil with English subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment