Monday 23 May 2011

To reach Excellence there must be Intense Practice.

I have known Sara since I was 13 years old. We used to be from the same marching band. I  played the trombone and Sara was the King of Drums. Over the years I have been awed by Sara. In person he is a calm and gentle spirit but the moment you give him two drum sticks, Musical Madness happens.

Sara is a role model for me because of a few things. He is courageous and committed. A lot of us worry endlessly and might I add needlessly agnonising over job security and future growth prospects. Many of us would find an Organisation to work for or with and call it a day but is not how Sara is. 

Untrodden path by an Uncommon man. That is Sara.  He commited himself  to all things musical. He left the comfort and security of Singapore to pursue a career in music in India. Sara exhibited what it means to get out of the comfort zone and take risks.  Today that decision made has paid off for him. He runs a successful sound production company which also trains people on how to use software like Logic Studio. In fact he is the one who selflessly taught me how to use Logic studio. He has a very easy to understand methodology for composing music. He is also very passionate and patient when it comes to teaching. 
I would like to honour my pal of many years , Sara, for being able to accomplish all these successes through his courage and unwavering commitment.
Ask yourself
1 Have have become too safe in life?
2. Am I in my comfort zone ?
3. What new goals could I set in my life to grow as a person?

For those of you who are striving for excellence in your professional and personal life. Here is a real testimonial.
Devote yourself to your passion and no matter how doubtful you may get in the arduous process, stay focused and ALWAYS remind yourself countlessly that to reach the pinnacle, YOU must  be FOCUSED.
Pain is only for a while.
Excellence is for a lifetime!


Drop check roll roll roll

Watch SARA in his awesome performance below.
If you think this deserves a round of applause please show it by  liking  his vid and leave some encouragement if possible. Ty
Goodness begets Goodness.
Spread the love everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment